Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Recycling fun with and for my friends


Everyone knows how much I love my mail (both creating it and receiving it) so today's project will be something that we all enjoy.


Thank you's go out to Margaret for the great desk calendar. I was enjoying it so much that I just couldn't bear to toss the pages when I'd finished with them so I'm recycling them into note cards with the help of blank cards, card stock and envelopes given to me by Colleen and scrap booking paper scraps given to me by Mary and Sharon.

Thanks everyone! This will be a project that will make people happy at the mailbox all year long. With all the bad news we're getting these days it will be nice to have a little fun to go with it.

I plan to make some cute stickers with some of my drawings and paintings on them to make the envelopes bright and interesting too...or I may just grab my colored pencils (Thanks to Irene and Esther and Colleen) for some of those) and just draw directly on the envelopes. Either way they always make the mail carriers and the people getting the letters smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment