Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

Timeshare, multi-purpose rooms

I was ready to settle in at the worktable and get back to work on those horses but my husband is working on one of the computers and needed the space to spread everything out while he made the repairs and replaced the light for the screen.

While that's going on I threw a load of laundry in the washing machine and headed back to work at the computer in the living room/office.

The lemon tree next to my desk is pretty sad, there are only three leaves left on it so I'll try to find a sunnier window for it and hope it survives until I can put it on the front step this summer. That always seems to help and I someday if I'm lucky I'll actually have fresh lemons growing here. I think it would really cheer the place up a lot.

In the meantime I'll head back to work designing those ipad covers and will post again, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment