Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Making progress


It doesn't look like I'll have time to paint this shaker box for quite a while so I figured I's use it as storage in the meantime. The lid is perfect to round up my rubber stamps so they're handy when I need them and none of them get lost and using the box itself for my bottle paints to keep them from rolling around the worktable.

Having everything in containers will make it easier to transfer things back and forth from the table when I need to work on other projects.

I got a bit more of that potholder done and am ready to take a break from that to go back to sanding and painting wooden dala horses. My friends have been so great about bringing me horses that I don't
like to keep them waiting for results.

There are so many other projects that I want to work on too. As I always say "my hobbies have hobbies"

No comments:

Post a Comment