Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Planning, sorting , organizing, getting things done


Progress is slow because I spent so much of yesterday painting. I did work through part of the mess while transferring it back and forth from the bed. I started a potholder with that blue yarn and can't imagine why I didn't bother to put the pins away. It's going to be some time before I can get back to my sewing projects.

Believe it or not, taking pictures of the mess helps me keep track of what I was doing and where things went as I keep organizing. Just looking at this one I can see that the papers and books are the biggest part of the mess so that's where I'll start this morning.


Project # 1 I combined the blank scrap paper with the rubber stamps that Bernice sent me to make
stationery to answer today's letters with.

Project #2  Put away any of the things I won't have time for in the next few days.

Project #3  Crochet that blue yarn into a potholder. I stop and do a few rows whenever I take a break between other projects.



Project #4 Ordered a new strawberry for this years garden. Cavendish sounds like a good one to try for my area. We'll be starting a new, raised planter box for them and Doug will write about building that in his blog when the weather improves and we start building them again.


1 comment:

  1. new strawberries, I like
    I got my crocheted purse done! YEA

    ReplyDelete