Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A lot of ways to be creative

It was a fun start to my day to gather all of the Easter projects that I have made and use them together to decorate a local Senior Center to draw a little interest to the painting group that meets there and to remind people that there are a lot of ways that art can make the world a better place. I was so busy putting everything up and out that i didn't have time to take photos. I'll take pictures on Tuesday and post them after teatime.

At home I mailed out the latest horses that I'm sending a friend:



After that I began reworking a watercolor that I did last summer. I've lightened the background and darkened the flowers as well as the leaves and stems. I haven't quite decided what to do with it next but I'll post it anyway:







No comments:

Post a Comment