Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

Step by Step Pattern and Instructions for St. Patrick's Day Earrings from Shrink Plastic

1. Start with shrink plastic cut outs

I'm afraid I don't know much about where to purchase this or whether or not it's still available, this was given to me by my friend Colleen and I forgot to ask her.

2. Punch hole in top of shape

3.Begin drawing on the rough side with a dark green permanent marker


4. Fill the spaces in between with a light green permanent marker
 5. Add the light green design in the center
 6. Fill the background area with dark green
7. let dry
8. Bake as directed on package


9. Add Jewelry findings (beads, earring posts or hooks etc.)
10. Enjoy...keep them, give them as gifts or sell them to make a bit of money


11. My friend Irene put these together. isn't it great when creative people put their talents together?

No comments:

Post a Comment