Translate

Friday, March 8, 2013

Surprise results in the Sun Catcher Project




I always find it amazing that the finished shrink plastic items turn out so much smaller than the original designs. The package says 40% but results vary a lot depending on your oven and the time you leave it in.
The finished piece is really too small for a sun catcher so I'm giving it to a friend of mine that makes jewelry and will turn it into a pendant necklace or a key chain.
I'll be presenting it in one of the cards I made the other day that has the same design on it. I punched 2 holes on the inside and will tie it in with a pretty ribbon.
I'll add pictures of that when i get it done (it's still cooling now).



I combined this with some of the stickers I made and I'm looking forward to hearing to hearing what my friend thinks of it when I give it to her next week- It's a bit on the lumpy side to mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment