Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Did you miss me?

I haven't gotten around to posting because I'm still crocheting that afghan and made a couple of hats while I was at it.
I finally got back to painting again but only enough to make a birthday card with those watercolor brush markers.

I also decorated the senior center for spring and had fun combining all sorts of things( photocopies of photos of my garden flowers,drawings and paintings of flowers. I also used a greeting card, part of a calendar and a bunch of stickers Bernice sent me). This proves that you can have lots of color and fun without spending a lot of money. We even clipped some big photos out of calendars and trimmed them up into decorations.


As always there's been a lot of floral arranging and I'll include photos of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment