Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

Bird watching from the worktable window


I snapped this picture as I was drawing and painting on my letters today.

It's been a nice day, I crocheted a potholder, did three letters decorated in watercolor and ink and after tending to some of the regular work of the day I plan to get back to sanding and painting a few more wooden horses and butterflies.

It's been raining most of the day so that's kept me out of the garden and made me glad I'd transplanted that hosta yesterday. There's still quite a lot more of it to be moved so I'll wait for better weather to tend to that. I'll also be trying out the little sunflower planter that we made from a dandelion weeder and a short length of copper tubing.

There's always something to look forward to and each season brings it's own surprises. I'll keep you posted as the season progresses.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your
    website, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped
    me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast
    offered brilliant clear concept

    Also visit my blog post; sturling watches for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a gmail account you can get a blog for free on blogspot.com. It's right on the chrome browser under More

    ReplyDelete