Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

The first look at the back yard


As you can see there's a lot to do around here this year. That new trellis is part of the planter box kit we're building for thre new strawberry plants.


This bunch of volunteer trees are taking over a shady corner of the yard and I'll have to do battle with that soon. So far I've just offered the oaks, maples and walnuts to some of the neighbors. Maybe I'll get lucky and all these silly little trees will be off to new homes and out of my way.


Yes, there's a lot of clean up to be done and I'm looking forward to using that campfire ring again. Thank goodness we covered it last year so everything wouldn't be wet the next time we used it.


There's quite a bit  of firewood left in spite of the fact that I often share it with the neighbors around here that don't have trees in their yards.


I'm making progress on that new planter box and am really looking forward to getting all of the strawberry plants out of the crisper drawer in the kitchen.


Keep reading, things are bound to get interesting here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment