Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

Making people happy


After painting these flowers yesterday I re-cut them and put them into another vase to give to a friend.


If the bow on this looks familiar it's because the other friend I gave flowers to returned the vase. Things just keep moving through here and making people smile.


When I finished with the flowers I went back to sorting through things at the worktable and using loose bits to decorate my mail. This was letter paper for an aunt. I had some markers handy, some were regular ones and others were the watercolor brush type. I clipped the picture of this set of dishes from a catalog and used it as my inspiration to practice a few brush strokes and designs.

Getting letters written on paper like this really seems to entertain people. Some of them make a bit of a game out of guessing where the pictures stop and the drawing and painting starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment