Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Iris Art


I'd painted this bird house quite a long time ago and wanted to do a garden stake to match. This was quite a challenge today because there were 20 -30 mile an hour winds the whole time I was trying to paint so everything kept drying much to fast and made it difficult to work with.


Still, I was determined to get it done and kept working anyway. When the wind got to me I trimmed back some of the hosta and painted a few more designs on the arbor.


Winds like that wear you out so a nap helped.


This little horse doesn't look very impressive for being so much effort but it does continue the theme in this planter and is a nice addition to my little 'art garden" here.


I may add a few more stakes on this theme in different shapes and heights but this will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment