Translate

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The latest garden photos


A bright welcome waits at the arbor as you enter the front yard.


The arbor itself gets a little more interesting all of the time as I add more paint and other items to it.


Although I used the same seed for all of the sunflowers here, the sunflowers in the front border are much smaller than those grown out in the back garden.


There's a lot of other work going on out front too. I'm emptying a lot of pots for the season and using the soil for some of the transplanting I want to get done before the cold weather sets in.


The fairy garden will be going indoors and be changed a bit with plants that will do better in the house. I haven't decided yet whether I'll be making changes in the furniture and accessories in it as well but I'm enjoying thinking about it and making plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment