Translate

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall colors card and envelope sets


This started as a photo of the trees, bushes and vines outside my studio window...OK, we never did get the studio put in so it's really what I see when I go to the coffee machine in the dining room where I do most of my art and crafts these days at the table.

I bordered the photo with card stock and mounted it to a watercolor note card that I drew and painted on.


This is the design that I came up with on the corner of the envelope.


I'm experimenting with additional borders and treatment ideas on my products on Zazzle.


This one started with the centerpiece left over from the Halloween Tea, a blank watercolor envelope, watercolors and ink.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it !!!!!!!!!!! The colors and design are great! :-)

    ReplyDelete