Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Rainbow Carrots

I needed to get outdoors a while and since it's still wet and cold I figured I'd pick the rest of the carrots and be done with it.


I love both the look and the flavor of these so this is a variety I plan to plant again next year. I also need to remember to plant more because I didn't end up with enough extra peas and carrots to freeze this year and I want to get to the point where I'll be able to feed us all year long on the things I grow here.

It did me good to get outdoors for a while and I'm making some hot, spiced cider to chase away the chill.

There's some housework to tend to and then I'm headed to my paints...or a dive back into the clutter on the work table depending what I'm in the mood for by the time I get to the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment