Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Horsing around with simple brushstrokes


I never know when to stop. I enjoy painting and just keep going until I get tired, run out of space or sell the thing I'm working on.


 Even this was pretty "busy" but I just kept going.


I thought sure I'd ruined it when I began adding the black but it settled in to the rest of the design when I added the white dots over it so I guess that was alright.


As long as I had the black paint out I thought I'd take the idea a step further and I'm not sure what I think of that so I'll put away my brushes for the night and take a fresh look at it in the morning.


Regardless of what becomes of these it just feels good to be painting again. I have no idea what I'll be working on next but it feels good to have studio space set up in the dining room so that it will be handy whenever I'm ready for any serious painting as well as days when I do things like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment