Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

A good day to stay in and paint


It's going to be a LONG time before we're sitting out by the campfire ring again.


The back yard looks pretty bleak in the winter.


I'm back at the dining room table and ready to get some painting done before I have to return that horse. It's the first actual Dala horse I ever painted so I wanted to include some of the things that make it special to me into this painting.


A few of my other little horses have a home here in this little box I bought at target. It was on sale and had a blue side so I just couldn't resist it. It will be handy to store them in and can be carried to wherever I'm teaching a class or have an opportunity to sell some of them but the main thing of course is because I enjoy arranging them in this little display in the meantime.

Well, I guess it's time to face that canvas and see where it will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment