Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

Project updates

The biggest project I'm working on right now is my store on cafe press which I work on nearly around the clock taking breaks whenever I need to. Since I seldom sleep more than a few hours at a time it breaks things up and keeps life interesting. The merchandise I'm designing now has an angle shot of a wooden horse that I carved and painted last year on it and is on about every sort of product you can think of...or at least that I can. The big challenge now is to figure out how to make everything easy to find and to buy.

As you can see by previous posts there's some type of drawing or painting going on here every day.

My next project is to clear off the worktable enough to set up a collection of my Dala Horses to photograph, draw or paint. I won't decide how to capture them until I get the still life arranged.

As always the crocheting continues as I'm working on a scarf and a few more potholders.

I'm also pleased to say that I'm working with some of my Dad's drawings and will add them to my stores on Zazzle along with my own work and that of some of my sister's. I suppose that sounds a bit like the old saying "the family that plays together, stays together". I'm still hoping to include my Mom and my other siblings sometime soon.

Well, that's about it for now...happy, busy and hoping for better days ahead.

Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment