Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pink Tulips and Ivory Daffodils


This doesn't look like much now other than to roughly mark the area that I want turned into the new flower bed here. They're also handy  for cutting and I resist the urge to bring too many into the house so that I can let guests cut and take fresh flowers home with them.


I'm planning a gravel area with plants and flowers that will run from just in front of the tulips and go back past the pine tree. I'ts going to be a long time before I can afford  to do that but  looking at the flowers here give me hope that it will happen some day.


In the meantime we're all enjoying them, aren't you?


New tulips and lilies along with violets from Grandma make this garden fell wonderful, you can almost feel the generations of love that have gone into it.



No comments:

Post a Comment