Well, I'm out of pencils so I just kept attaching yesterday's junk mail to the last letter shape that I had on hand. I cut a few more letters from some of the pages and attached clippings until I ran out of double stick tape. I still wanted to keep going so I grabbed a bottle of glue and sorted the remaining clippings by color and theme to create 4 more letters and get rid of the last of the paper scraps. It's been fun, I hope to have pictures for you soon.
I'm glad to say that we looked on the internet and found a fix for the printer so you didn't have to wait for the pictures.
This was a lot of fun and I'm also happy to say I got some more double stick tape too.