Translate

Sunday, September 28, 2014

A few thoughts on the changing seasons

Like a lot of people this time of year I find myself attempting to make peace with the fact that very few of my summer plans or goals worked out this year. My takeaway is that each season I create new work that goes on for years and each season I attempt to better than I did the season before.


Pencil sketches continue on the outgoing mail and are a good way to sort and try out different types of pencils. I'm still looking for some good pens but this will do for the time being.

Yesterday was an amazing day for art in the garden but we were all so busy painting sections of the arbor in dozens of bright colors that I didn't get any photos taken to share with you here.

Next time that I get outside I'll be sure to get some pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment