Translate

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Raspberry Days


Every morning we pick fresh raspberries and put them out for sale. Washed and ready to eat in  tiny dishes with silver plastic spoons for anyone passing by on the way to the lake.

There haven't been any takers so each day I think of something else to do with them. Yesterday I put them up in little containers for the freezer. Today I made a couple of jars of jam and had fresh berries on a waffle with whipped cream.

I may just take tomorrow off. Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.

Oh well, I made today fun and cooked the jam up in the yard instead of trying to cope with my tiny kitchen.

It's funny how people look the other way and just don't see you when you're in a wheelchair. It's like my superpower, I'm pretty much invisible here and can do whatever I want without anyone saying anything about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment