Translate

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Creative Chaos and Fall Projects


 Somewhere under all of this is (or was) my dining room. It's currently been swallowed up by sewing, drawing, woodworking and a number of other things.


 I'm avoiding wood carving and sanding in the house so I'm trying to get that done out in the garden before the weather makes it impossible.


Most of the painting happens in the house because it takes too many trips to haul all of the supplies outside.

In the middle of all of this I'm sewing some slippers for people that haven't been able to find any that fit. I'm starting with myself because various medical problems make it necessary to have different sizes for each foot. I'm sure a lot of people have similar problems so I'll practice on myself and when I get good enough at it I'll be offering to do it for others.

Somewhere in all of this I'm finishing things up in the garden and deciding what if anything I'll be growing indoors over the winter.

It sure confuses people when they come in here. This place is more of a workshop or studio than a regular house and i wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy being able to grab anything i'm in the mood for and create something useful out of it. That confuses people too and it's OK by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment