Translate

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Winter Birds in the Garden

There have been several species of birds at the feeders and on the plants in the garden today but the only photo we managed to catch was this cardinal. Earlier in the day there had been 2 males and a female until a large blue and black bird seemed to have chased them off. other than that we've had chickadees, a woodpecker and a few of other birds that I don't know the names of.


It's so nice to have the feeders outside the living room window and be able to watch them any time that I'd like to. I don't get out in the yard much this time of the year to watch them with the rose hips and the black raspberries that we leave on the bushes for them but I know they're enjoying them form the occasional splashes of color that decorate the wheelchair ramp.

Speaking of splashes of color, I plan to get some painting done today. I haven't even decided just what I'll start on. I guess I'll just wander around a bit and see what catches my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment