This is the finished design and i'll walk you through they way I worked to get here.The whole project start to finish took me 3 days because some of the paints I was using required several coats to cover early mistakes I made along the way. Still, I'm more or less pleased with the results and it has sparked a few other ideas.
I used to knit and crochet a lot years ago but my hands aren't up to it anymore so I'm indulging myself by letting my imagination run wild and just painting up some designs for sweaters that I would like to have made.
This one feels like it's off to a pretty good start so far.
The reason I added a Santa Suit to the design is that many years ago I had knit baby outfits like that and for a few years I knit dog sweaters like that so this is my little nod to sweaters past too.
I'm planning on using this design in my Zazzle stores on cards, stickers and more. That's where I have the most fun with it all.