Translate

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Making life interesting, sparking creativity

You never know where the good ideas will come from. I clipped this border off a letter that I received this week. I'd never thought of using this color as a background on my florals before and this incorporates a wider selection of flowers than I usually use so it encourages me to experiment and stop worrying about which flowers would or wouldn't bloom at the same time.



I hadn't quite figured out how to do Iris as a vertical border and this seems to solve the problem for me. The first way that I'll explore that is by painting them on one of the spindles to my wheelchair ramp.



Once I see how that works out I plan to explore variations of it on some dala horses.



I'm very excited about the possibilities. You never know where inspiration will come from. Start looking at things in new ways to make your life and everything around you more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment