Translate

Monday, March 28, 2016

An Artist's Life and Projects

An artist's life and projects intertwine in ways that most people don't really understand. How do we make or choices? Why do we pick a certain media or subject? What drives us? Well there as many different answers as there are Artist's or craftspeople.

In most circles what I'm doing with the wheelchair ramp would be considered more craft than art. I don't really care what people call it as long as it makes them smile.



My reason for painting it is to protect it and make it last longer. My reason for painting it so many different ways is to help me work out different design ideas and color combinations that I use on other projects.

The main thing I do with some of these ideas is paint Swedish Dala Horses which is what I enjoy doing when I'm not caught up in easel painting abstracts or florals.

No comments:

Post a Comment