Translate

Friday, July 29, 2016

Picking Flowers from the Garden



This of course is my favorite place to sit in the garden in spite of the buildings in the background or the traffic noise. Most of the time listening to the birds makes you forget all of that.




I came indoors to do some drawings so that my paper wouldn't blow away in the lovely breeze we're having today. The temperature is around 80 degrees f, but the breeze keeps it from feeling that warm and makes it really comfortable.


I'm not sure why my photos turn out so dark. I can assure you that it's all much brighter in person. As always I'm working into the drawing easy and starting out with a few scribbles on my outgoing mail as I begin to relax and think about doing some serious drawing.


In the meantime, the weather is beautiful and the garden is calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment