We planted these from seed so I was very happy when they finally bloomed and eager to do everything I could with them.
First I started with a few drawings on bits of my outgoing mail. This one was on an envelope.
Next I moved on to a card and envelope set in watercolor.
After that I rearranged the flowers and removed the droopy ones before painting them in acrylics on one of the posts for my wheelchair ramp.
I was quite pleased with the likeness on that and eager to get the post installed so that I could get the full effect.
It pleased me that these flowers had now become a permanent part of the garden where I can see them out of my window all winter long.