Translate

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Scrap Metal and Jar Lids turned into Art in the Garden


What you see on the side of the ramp is what's going to be a great dimensional sunflower made from part of an old solar light and a jar lid. I can't get into that part of the yard but my sister will be painting the section between the 2 pieces to look like the center of a sunflower and then will paint a stem and leaves up that post.

 The metal sun type piece used to be part of a sun shaped solar light but I'm hoping that when we've finished painting around it we'll have the look of the petals of a sunflower in the wind.


Whether it will actually work will depend on how convincing the rest of the painting is. I'll post pictures of the finished project as soon as I can and you can judge for yourselves.

The effect from across the yard should pull all of the sunflower designs together.

No comments:

Post a Comment