Translate

Friday, February 24, 2017

Folk Art Painting on the Wheelchair Ramp

Hi Folks,

You'll remember this project from last year but there are hundreds of posts on the wheelchair ramp and with each of them painted differently this project is taking some serious time.



The most promising thing about it is that I never get tired of working on it and trying all sorts of variations on brush stokes that I've been wanting to teach myself.



The best part of this is that it's improving the look of new Dala Horses that I design.








You can read all about those on my dala horse blog. I love it when all of my efforts begin to come together into more interesting  and challenging projects.




I'm headed back to painting another post now and am also painting a little box with dala horses on it. Yes, they'll share some of the same design elements so you may want to check out the other blog as well.




Thanks for Stopping By,
Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment