Translate

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Daffodils


This daffodil was the very first flower to bloom in my garden this year.



I photographed it from a couple of different angles so that I can base some drawings on it on cold or wet days when I can't be out in the garden.








Some of the daffodils have been placed in the bottom of the butterfly habitat too.

We grow several different varieties of daffodils. Here are a couple of the ones with orange bands around the centers.



Even the Butterflies are enjoying the daffodils this year.


It wasn't long until all of the projects began together. As I began to write people about all of this, I added drawings to the photos.



No serious drawing yet. Just a few loose, lazy sketches to relax me and share my experiences with my friends and family.





They've been a joy for all of us here and I hope they will be for you too.






No comments:

Post a Comment