And here it is again as I added more leaves to it.
I'm really happy with it now.
This was my next attempt at doing something interesting with those tulips.
It's certainly brightening up the living room as I'm making just one more attempt at painting those tulips.
I decided to do a few drawings while I was writing a few people about the new paintings. I did them on the envelopes to brighten up the mail for all of us.
Here are the envelopes all together.
After a few drawings I went back to my paints.
I wasn't quite sure what to do with the background on this one so I tried just about every color in my paintbox.
I suppose this painting would be fine as it was at this point so I lived with it for a couple of days before deciding to make it part of a set with the last painting.
All it took to make it work was to change the background.