Translate

Friday, August 18, 2017

The Garden on the Menu



The steam made this photo a but difficult to catch. I should have taken pictures of the chamomile flowers before I brewed the tea.


Most days we toss a few pea pods or tomatoes into a salad.



Other days we make bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches. The summer has gone buy so fast that we really haven't had time to explore recipes and try other things.


I like to experiment with fresh teas, This time I added a strawberry blossom to the chamomile tea and loved both the scent and the flavor as well as the fact that the fresh flowers made it pretty.



Our radishes failed again this year but the radishes and potatoes look promising. Time will tell.

We make a lot of things with new potatoes. I seem to spend more time eating them than photographing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment