Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Easy Way to Paint an Arbor

 This Arbor has been many different colors over the years but this time I thought I'd paint it the same shade of blue as all of my lawn furniture.
 I have my husband paint the parts that I can't reach and then I sit down to paint the rest. There's also a spray paint that matches this so that I could also spray the parts that I can't reach. It's just more fun to have someone to help. 
 One of the neighbors has already been over to make faces and comments about it but then she added "I like color" so maybe it will be OK.
 There are a few other arbors around town but they're either natural wood or white, if nothing else I guess this will make me easy to find. If I was looking for an artist or Swedish Dala Horses this is where I'd stop, how about you?
It was a nice day for it and I enjoyed the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment