Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Current Projects

We'll be having another rainy day so I'll be designing more products with my artwork on them in my Zazzle store (you'll find links on the side of this page)
We're also trying a couple of other places to find the right mix of products and get our sales up.
It doesn't take me long before the numbness in my fingers makes typing too difficult and I'll head back to the dining room to move back and forth between a number of painting projects:

3 wooden dala horse ornaments that I'm painting to match the ones I did on that painted box. It's going to be a nice set with ornaments in a matching storage box.

3 acrylic paintings (also on Dala horse themes, one with Swedish flags)

As you've probably guessed I've got a lot of other paintings in progress on different themes but they're a lot less likely to sell and there are bills to pay so they'll have to wait.

OK, some of them won't...I'm pulled in a lot of directions today...

No comments:

Post a Comment