Translate

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Cheesemaking Adding to the Menu Choices from your Garden and a more Self Sufficient Lifestyle

I got this cheese kit today and am looking forward to trying it out.


Eight different types of cheese to choose from sounds promising.


This also gives me a good reason to visit the dairy farm on the edge of town if I don't want to use milk from the grocery store. I live in the middle of a small city
so I'm in no hurry to keep my own livestock...at least until I know whether or not I love doing this and plan to keep it up or not.


As you can see on the box the kit company has a website: www.cheesemaking .com I plan to check that out next.




If I run into problems it's reassuring that they have tech support and a phone number. The first step for me will be to read all of the materials and instructions that came with the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment