Translate

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oops, I did it again...



I did this painting back in 1999 as part of a quilt design project. It's on a canvas panel and I used the computer to print the painting on fabric that I used in the quilt. When I came across the painting a decade later I had other projects In mind, starting with editing it slightly by cutting down the size but since I wanted to repaint a lot of areas I just marked it and left the cutting until I'd finished painting. This is where I need your help. I'm never sure when to quit, sometimes I change things that should have been left alone so I'm hoping you'll comment on whether or not I should have left the painting as it was and done a whole new and separate painting. I'm also wondering if anyone else agrees with me about the changes being an improvement. Oh, and while I'm hearing from you and deciding what to write about next, would you like to see how that iris quilt worked out?



No comments:

Post a Comment