Translate

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The next step


Having done a drawing OF the dishtowel and embroidery things I decided to draw ON the towel and embroider it. Trying of course to keep the design simple because it is after all just a towel and there are a lot of other projects around here that I want to finish up and send on their way. I heard it said recently that all the "stuff" piled up around your house is just "unresolved issues" it's there because you couldn't decide what to do with it the first time you saw it and many of us have been moving these things around for years rather than make a decision about them. My New years resolution is to set them and myself free from this cycle-what's yours?
We were startled by a loud noise this morning and found it pretty funny that an old and supposedly broken radio suddenly popped on in a little bin of things I'd been sorting and set aside a few days ago. The weird thing about it was that no one had gone near it and nothing had been moved so it's a mystery to us but got me wondering what else was in there. The day can move in interesting directions and who knows there could be something amazing in there.



No comments:

Post a Comment