Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pencil and Watercolors

I did the watercolors this morning. One was on an envelope and the other is on a note card so they make a nice set. I did another mixed floral but gave it away before I had a chance to scan or photograph it.
In the evening we went to the lake for the music and farmers market. This week I brought my pencils along. I haven't quite decided whether I'm finished with this or not. I keep forgetting that blues don't scan well so I'm thinking I need to add more to intensify the water and the sky. I'll post any changes sometime in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. The Iris's are great. Ireally love the landscape. The scene really seems to draw me into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the land scape. Not sure it's finished. The rocks have a 3d look that really draws me into the detail of each one!

    ReplyDelete