Translate

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lakeside Park...and a pencil

As you can tell from some of the older posts, I've been working on this drawing quite a while. The problem of course with that is the fact that the sky and water are always changing and it makes it a challenge to capture any of it as it appeared at the time. What you can see is that I enjoyed it, the live music and the farmers market. (cooking up some new potatoes as I write this) I think the drawing has improved but I'll be checking some of those old posts myself just to make sure. Well, the tomatoes were good too and I couldn't resist the 2.00 jar of pickles from one of the vendors ( I snacked on quite a few of those too) Well, time to get back to work around here. Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did and come back often.

1 comment:

  1. I love the drawing. It's absolutly beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete