Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Think Pink


Think Pink. As  well as being the name of cute musical number in the Audrey Hepburn, Fred Astaire movie Funny Face it's the general theme around here today. As I continue to crochet those pink scarves I'm thinking, about Barbie, peptobismol, an breast cancer awareness...not to mention the number of Pink Panther cartoons running through my mind.
And as these things ran through my mind we were fortunate to see groceries running through the house. Just as I'd been doing all of this crocheting for charity someone who knew about our financial situation brought us lots of groceries and paper products.
Life is just amazing, isn't it? And so are the people in mine. Thanks so much to Cheryl and Fred for today's miracle and to Jerry and Laura for yesterday's stamps and stationery.

It's looking like a Happy New Year after all

No comments:

Post a Comment