Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Two Good Reasons for Art in the Garden

The first and most important reason to include art in your garden is that you only have fruit, veg and flowers to brighten it up part of the year and you'll want color all year around.



Clay pots are a cheap and easy way to get started and even old ones can be brought back to life with paint. The rim on this one was a great place to practice a border that I've been wanting to teach myself. This one didn't turn out very well but the plants won't mind.



I need a lot more practice on this design so I've gone back to painting the spindles on my wheelchair ramp to keep at it until I get it right.


I kind of like my second attempt better but I've got a long way to go before they come out like that clipping that I've been saving all of these years.


Next time I'll try it with colors used in the clipping instead of using up the stuff that I've got on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment