Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Getting Ready for the Garden


There are several things I'm doing to get ready for the garden this year. On the art side of it I'm preparing some canvases so they'll be ready to go when the flowers start blooming.



I'm staring out 2 canvases for landscapes and 3 for florals or still lifes with flowers .



Indoor I'm starting the following seeds:

lettuce

aspabroc hybrid broccoli

egg yolk yellow tomatoes(the tomatoes on these plants are the size and color of egg yolks)

micro tom red cherry tomatoes (standard size cherry tomaoes on 6 to 8 INCH plants that can be grown in flower pots for the patio)

striped serpent cucumbers( the packet claims these can grow up to 3 feet long and curl into snake like shapes)

mexican marigolds from my brothers garden

poppies also from my brothers garden

wildflowers sent out in fund raising materials. Several people save these for me.
my Thanks go out to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment