Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Summer Scrapbook


You've seen many of these pictures before but I'm putting them together old school for some of the people that I know that don't use computers.


There's something nice about sitting down with just a pair of scissors and a roll of tape and trying to make something interesting out of it.


I've also made photocopies of some of these pages to add to some of the letters that I've been writing.



This one might frame nicely and hang on the wall some day.



The fun thing about these photos is that I'm a BIG fan of anything bigger than I am.


The next post will have more pages devoted to painting this sunflower. You'll be able to follow it through and see what a project it became on the way to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment