Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mums


Flowers can brighten your home and your life in many ways. The most exciting thing about these is that my family shared them from an Anniversary and a Birthday Party so each time I pass the mums on the way in or out of the house I'll think of them...and smile


  Yes, this is the planter we built last year that used to be up by the driveway. We like it much better up by the house and I've put the side where everything matches facing the side that I see every day.



The reason the trim on this side doesn't match is that we were recycling free scraps of siding we picked up around town from internet listings.



Yes, I will be painting that trim around the door next. I keep meaning to but there are SOOOO many other things to paint around here and it's easy to get distracted...and fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment