Translate

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fun project for "junk" mail



Half a dozen garden catalogs arrived yesterday,of course I'm deciding which ones to cancel and making sure they all get recycled but in between things I think it's fun to save the pictures I like,add them to this bordered paper I had on hand and then attempt to draw some of the flowers to decorate that days letters. Yes, I do write a LOT and I try to keep them as visually bright as possible as many of those I write to are loosing their sight. I don't save up a lot of pictures, just try to use things up and pass them along as they come in. Perhaps that will create a positive energy flow around here which could affect everyone and everything around here. What a Great Way to start the New Year ! I may even return to my tradition of locking myself in the studio on New Years Eve and not coming out again until the day that first painting of the New Year is finished...at which point I emerge, eat half the planet and pass out. (perhaps not such a good idea after all...)



No comments:

Post a Comment