Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Weekend projects



I've just put the kettle on as I write this . A cup of tea sounded like a good idea and I find myself wondering how long a person can survive on Ramen before they have to get their butt in gear and go grocery shopping. Not worrying about that just now as I take turns between working on the afghan in the house and the sheet rock in the studio. My hubby and I have a system where he does all the top bits and I do anything I can reach from the floor. We're doing walls right now so I have no idea why I shot the ceiling except that I LOVE those doors and the way the light bounces off the pattern in the leaded glass. YES, I am easily distracted by shiny objects but then you knew that or you wouldn't be reading this, would you?


No comments:

Post a Comment