Translate

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Garden Plans

The only garden I'm likely to be able to control this season is the small hydroponic planter in the dining room so I used all the garden catalogs I've recieved for "art supplies" to keep my letters bright and interesting.(that way even if they're boring to read they're fun to look at). Oddly enough this is progress for me because most years I order all kinds of plants that run amok in the yards and gardens here. This time I'm making life easier and putting in more gravel and wildflower areas. I figure that the parts of the yard I can't quite manage will look a lot nicer that way. Why dig and bother when you can just cover it with something pretty? The other benefit of this plan is that more flowers mean more choices when I want to draw or paint something so I'm really looking forward to seeing hoe this all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment