Translate

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An assortment of Painting Projects



I was trying to decide whether to change the dark background on the teapot painting but both of the people I asked about it this morning thought it should be left alone so I moved on to the painting I wanted to start of the Iris in my yard this summer. There had been several different paintings on this canvas before so there are a few texture "issues" to work aroound but if the lower left corner is any indication, I think it's off to a pretty good start. I took a short break from the acrylics around lunchtime and did this small watercolor on the corner of an envelope so I can get back to making a few nice Christmas cards for folks. Wow! no wonder I'm tired...but happy...and I  invited even more people to join our painting morning so it was a good day all around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment